Alice Springs to Darwin Tours
Adventures Beyond have great tours between Alice Springs in the Red Center and Darwin in the Top End where you can discover some of Australia’s great landmarks along the way.
Whether you have a few days to make use of your time, or an extended itinerary we can show you this broad region on an inclusive tour that ticks all the right boxes for the budget-conscious or intrepid traveller.
Best tours between Alice Springs and Darwin
If you’re short on time, our 3-Day Darwin to Alice Springs Adventure is perfect for seeing the central zone of the Northern Territory and you can save money by combining this tour with an Ayers Rock tour or Kakadu Adventure.
Tour highlights include:
• Katherine Gorge – canoe, swim or boat cruise (own expense) up this picturesque gorge fringed by towering sandstone cliffs
• Camping and swimming at Mataranka Thermal Springs – swim in the warm natural waters surrounded by paperbark trees
• Visiting the Daly Waters Pub – stop for a beer at this famous Outback pub with a long history linked to aviation and cattle droving. Don’t miss checking out the souvenirs left by other tourists!
• Camping at Banka Banka – get a dose of camping outback style at this cattle station
• Tennant Creek / Devils Marbles (Karlu Karlu) – sightseeing at this important indigenous site with precariously balanced granite boulders balancing atop each other
If you’re keen to really delve into this fantastic area of Australia, book a seat on our ‘6-Day Kakadu and Darwin to Alice Springs Adventure’ which includes all the awesome highlights of the 3-Day tour above, plus unmissable experiences in both Kakadu and Litchfield National Parks such as crocodile spotting, swimming in plunge pools, bushwalking and viewing huge termite mounds. The 6-Day tour also includes an overnight stay in Darwin so you have the chance to unwind with a drink, get on your dancing shoes and check out the local nightlife! These destination tours alice springs to Darwin is a sure-fire adventure.
Benefits of an Adventures Beyond tour
Joining an adventure tour with us is a budget-friendly option because the region is very remote and transport choices are limited to self-drive or organised tours. We have experienced drivers who know the region and take you to 4WD-accessible areas, and you’ll save time and stress by not having to buy your own camp gear.
• Choose from tours that leave on set departures on 3 days per week
• Pick-up from your accommodation in Darwin
• Travel in air-conditioned minivans with expert driver
• Meals (as specified on website)
• Camping equipment and campsite fees
• Reference books
• Drinking water
• Park fees
Book your tour to Alice Springs and Darwin now!