Why our Ayers Rock Tours are better value than Trip Advisor
Trip Advisor is the world’s biggest travel site with user-generated content that includes over 200 million reviews and destination forums about accommodations, restaurants and attractions.
Naturally, any traveller to Australia will seek companies with professional reputations and well-received reviews from those who have ‘been there, done that’.
Ayers Rock is one of Australia’s most significant attractions offering a variety of activities and things to do. Adventures Beyond operates a number of inclusive tours for those who will visit this unique landmark in a stunning region at the heart of Australia. All of our tours include cultural or natural attractions so you can get a feel of what makes this region so magical. Whether you’re interested in hiking to remote desert valleys, camping in natural landscapes or taking ‘selfies’ from rock outcrops, we’ve got a tour for you!
Considerations when visiting Ayers Rock
Many tours depart from Alice Springs which is located around 450 kilometres from Ayers Frock so bear in mind the travel time – you don’t want to buy a Highlights tour, sit in a mini-van for a half days travel and only have one hour at Ayers Rock before returning back to your transport. Ayers Rock, The Olgas and the rest of the Red Centre deserve appreciation.
We recommend 3 days as the minimum tour length allowing you a better experience and you won’t need to stress about the finer details as we arrange it all – including pick-ups from your accommodation or a central location, camping equipment and park fees!
Our tours are perfect for travellers with limited time or budget (3-Day Ayers Rock Adventure) or those with more time who seek an immersive experience in this vast region (6 and 10 Day tours available).
Why we have better value Ayers Rock Tours than Trip Advisor?
If you’re comparing tours, it can be overwhelming! So here’s why our 3-Day Adventure Tour (Tour code: TRT) for AUD$375 is a superb value:
• Sightseeing is included in the AUD$375 tour price – marvel at Ayers Rock, photograph the Olgas, hike in Kings Canyon, enjoy Kings Creek Station. On Trip Advisor, other individual stand-alone tours price from: - Valley of the Winds AUD147
- Mala Walk AUD147
- Uluru AUD100
- The Olgas AUD119 This is before you factor in accommodation and transport.
• Transport is included - we include pick-up from central Alice Springs (or Yulara airport by request) and transport in an air-conditioned minivan with an expert guide
• Camping equipment and fees are included (plus water and pillow) - There are a few extra items you need to bring to make your trip more comfortable such as insect repellant, water bottle, suncream, sleeping bag etc but we’ll let you know exactly what when your tour is confirmed.
• Park fee is included - The tour price includes the AUD$25 park fee (which you give to the driver) – don’t be caught short on any tours that specify ‘park fees are additional’.
• Great activities included – we go hiking, do wildlife viewing, listen to Aboriginal storytelling, experience a camel ride and sleep in swags under the Southern Hemisphere stars. If you love adventure, this is the tour for you!
We also have an exciting 3-Day 4WD Safari to Ayers Rock from Alice Springs (tour code: W03), where you get the same great inclusions as above with a smaller group size in a 4WD vehicle staying in safari tents at purpose built camp sites.
If you fancy an adventure to Ayers Rock and surrounds, contact us today to book your own unique package to Ayers Rock.